Benedict has used this 40mm army twice at HOTTBAP. The First time the theme was England Invaded (2004), and the second Faith and Doubt 2008 (when they were known as Polytheistic Vikings).
The theme chosen for HOTTBAP 2009 was When we were very young. Several edible possibilities sprang to mind, such as Farley’s Rusks (with lurking sugar) and Shark Infested Custard, but some of the wonderful Splintered Light proved irresistible, so I went for Heffalumps & Woozles.
On Saturday 16th May 2009, Pete and the Scimitar crew organised the annual HOTTBAP tournament at Beer & Pretzels in the town hall at Burton-on-Trent.
As usual it was great fun.
- Rod Hull & Emu – (Really Irritating) Hero General
- Chefs with Cleavers Mounted On Reindeer – Knights
- Chefs with Barbie Forks Mounted On Kangaroos – Riders
- Springbok – (Really Weedy) Beasts
- Crocodile – Land/Water Lurker
- Shark – Water Lurker
- Heavily Disguised Sheep’s Testicles – Sneaker